Monday, April 20, 2009

Mason's First Birthday

We had Mason's birthday party on Easter Sunday so my parents could make it here to celebrate- Grandma Gay was already here.
Mason definitely enjoyed his cake! I think Kira and Jefferson enjoyed Mason's presents a little more than he did.
Jefferson showing off his Thomas shirt I made for him
just starting out with the cake
getting the hang of it
going all inall caked out
showing off his first tooth
messy boy!
after-cake bath

post signature

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!! He got into the cake way more then Ky did. I love the shirts you made. I wish I could sew. i can but it has been so long I am afraid I lost it.

    Did you make the big cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mason did the most damage to a cake out of all 3 of mine.
    Mason's shirt is an iron-on I ordered from Ebay and Jefferson's shirt is just a square of Thomas fabric I've had forever, sewn on as straight as I could, lol. I've been doing little projects here and there, just no time to do big things- imagine that!
    The big cake was from WalMart (they had a green one already made and I just had them add the writing), but I added the train and train tracks- chocolate twizzlers.

    ReplyDelete