Monday, May 18, 2009

strawberry festival

Saturday was the strawberry festival in Portland. It was supposed to rain all day Saturday, but we saw a break, so we decided to head up there. We walked around for a while and checked out the booths, then got something to eat. The kids had hotdogs, Levi had a bbq plate, and I held out for a funnel cake from the little carnival up the road. As soon as Levi got his food, it started sprinkling a little and we started heading to the car. Then it stopped so he was going to sit and eat. Then the bottom fell out. We took off running. Levi was pushing the older two in the stroller and I was carrying the food with Mason in the sling on my back. He thought it was hilarious- I guess he thought it was an outside shower. We found a small awning where the kids and I stayed while Levi went to get the car. He got in a little trouble for driving through the caution tape, but it was definitely worth it (we haven't heard anything about the tape incident yet- I think the man who was going to report Levi had had a little too much to drink and couldn't really remember our plate number).

Anyway, here are some pictures from the fun day



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment